Answer the following case questions about Programmatic Advertising: Real-Ice Marketingin detail, think critically: 1. Pay a visit to your favorite portal and count the total ads on the opening page…..
What is the role of a customs broker in a transaction whereby goods are imported by a Canadian firm?
1. What is the role of a customs broker in a transaction whereby goods are imported by a Canadian firm?
2. Explain why commercial arbitration is used as a means of dispute resolution in international agreements.
3. Why do most international trade contracts provide that arbitration will take place in a country other
than the country of either of the contracting parties?
4. What is the effect of Canadian laws on the importation of goods into Canada?
5. A Canadian manufacturer that has been successful in supplying the domestic market with its products is
considering the sale of its products in Europe. Since this would be a ‘first step abroad’ it is considering a foreign distribution approach. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this approach? What are the legal implications?