1. The femoral nerve is not covered by the femoral sheath.
2. The extensor muscles of the thigh are supplied by the femoral nerve.
3. The tensor fascia lata muscle is supplied by the inferior gluteal nerve.
4. The elbow joint is an example of hinge joints.
5. If it is necessary to ligate the femoral artery below the origin of its branch, the profunda femoris, blood is supplied to the lower limb through cruciate anastomosis.
6. A bullet wound which damages the ulnar nerve at its origin would affect flexion of the elbow joint.
7. Winging of the scapula is a deformity of the upper limb resulting from paralysis of the upper subscapular nerve.
8. The root value of the radial nerve is 5,6,7,8 C and IT.
9. The short head of the biceps, coracobrachialis and pectoralis major muscles are attached to the coracoid process.
10. Supination of the forearm is one of the actions of the triceps brachii muscle.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers