You manage a hotel resort located on the South Beach on the Island of Kauai in Hawaii. You are shifting the focus of your resort from a traditional fun-in-the-sun destination….
What is evaluation generally, and what are curriculum evaluation and program evaluation more specifically?
1. How do the core processes of faculty development, ongoing appraisal, and scholarship relate to readiness for, and fidelity of, curriculum implementation?
2. What is evaluation generally, and what are curriculum evaluation and program evaluation more specifically?
3. Why is it important to integrate evaluation planning into curriculum development?
4. What are the purposes of internal and external curriculum evaluation?
5. What processes are employed in curriculum evaluation?
6. What are the benefits of reflecting on the curriculum evaluation process?
7. What models might be used to guide curriculum evaluation?
8. How can individual curriculum components and actual curriculum outcomes be evaluated?