Demonstrate a critical appreciation of the major steps involved in conducting research. (b) Demonstrate an extended understanding of various business research designs and methods, and be able to evaluate and….
What is evaluation generally, and what are curriculum evaluation and program evaluation more specifically?
1. How do the core processes of faculty development, ongoing appraisal, and scholarship relate to readiness for, and fidelity of, curriculum implementation?
2. What is evaluation generally, and what are curriculum evaluation and program evaluation more specifically?
3. Why is it important to integrate evaluation planning into curriculum development?
4. What are the purposes of internal and external curriculum evaluation?
5. What processes are employed in curriculum evaluation?
6. What are the benefits of reflecting on the curriculum evaluation process?
7. What models might be used to guide curriculum evaluation?
8. How can individual curriculum components and actual curriculum outcomes be evaluated?