When new customers are brought on board at PlastiPharm, they meet not only with the sales team, which is responsible for explaining the features of the products the company sells,….
You have been asked to explain to a new group of employees your organisation’s practices with regard to customer service.
You have been asked to explain to a new group of employees your organisation’s practices with regard to customer service. Plan and document a presentation* (see below) that you might give. For the purposes of this project you can use a hypothetical organisation.
In the presentation you will need to explain:
- the procedures that should be followed to work with customers and identify their needs
- what questions you might ask to help match customer needs with products/services
- how they can help customers:
- evaluate products and services
- prioritise their preferences
- what information they should provide
- how they will reach agreement
- the legislation and ethical requirements with which they must comply
- how to identify potential areas of difficulty in customer service delivery and take appropriate actions
- when they might need to explain their rights and responsibilities to a customer
- what records they should keep
* Presentation information:
- Use MS PowerPoint or Google Slides to prepare your presentation
- Slide deck should comprise 15-20 slides
- Slides should present all the essential information
- Slides should not be overcrowded – bullet point format is best, with an average of 7 points per slide (following best practice)
- Images are optional, but copyright must be respected
- Slide deck should have a cover slide giving title of presentation and author
- Each slide should have title of presentation in header, and also title of topic (e.g. ‘helping customers evaluate products and services’) above content
- Upload slides at the appropriate submission point