Use Different Headings for Each Question. APA style, References from academic and peer review, and scholarly articles only. Keep the sentences of references short. 1. Use Ansoff’s Matrix and evaluate….
You are the lead human–computer interaction (HCI) engineer on a major design project for an organization of your choice.
You are the lead human–computer interaction (HCI) engineer on a major design project for an organization of your choice. Employees or customers will use this new system and user interface (UI) design to perform data entry for the organization. The UI will need to provide the required input and output to characterize the type of data collected by the organization.
Choose an organization, such as a business, nonprofit group, government, or another organization. Provide a description of your chosen organization, including the following:
- Name of the organization
- Business type
- Size of the organization
- Planned users for the interface
- Type of data that must be captured
- The use of the data
Part of your job is to elicit and define the UI requirements for this new design.
Write a neatly-formatted report that includes the following:
- Title page
- Report of 3–5 pages consisting of the following:
- Introduction to the contents of the report
- Description of the organization, as detailed above
- Identification of the following elements that must be included in this UI design for the organization:
- Fields you expect to see in this UI screen design (e.g., menus, data entry screens, boxes, help, fields, drop-down menus)
- List of requirements that will ensure that this interface design can easily capture data input in multiple languages
- Explanation of interface alternatives that will be needed for different language orientations (e.g., different characters for right and left)
- Effective conclusion
- References must be properly cited in APA style