· List and describe 3 major functions of the skeletal system? · Compare and contrast compact and spongy bone? · Describe the effect exercise has on bone tissue? · During….
Write a clear one-paragraph explanation of each of these three concepts.
Respiratory System Anatomy and Physiology
- Identify the anatomical structures of the respiratory system and their functions
- Explain the mechanics of breathing
- Explain internal and external respiration
This practice exercise helps students understand the anatomical structures of the respiratory system.
A one- to two-page ( 500 minimum word) paper
Step 1 Explain three difficult concepts.
As you review the activities and the information presented in this lesson and the textbook, identify the three most difficult concepts (or parts of a concept) in respiratory anatomy and respiration for most anatomy and physiology students. Select one difficult concept from each of these topic areas:
- Anatomy of the Respiratory System
- Mechanics of Breathing
Step 2 Write an explanation of each concept.
Write a clear one-paragraph explanation of each of these three concepts. Use images from the Internet or those that you scan into the document, if possible. Limit your response to a one- to two-page (500 minimum word) paper.
Step 3 Save and submit your assignment.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.
The following online links are for practice only, the latest versions of Adobe Shockwave & Flash are required to open: