When new customers are brought on board at PlastiPharm, they meet not only with the sales team, which is responsible for explaining the features of the products the company sells,….
Would organizations really be paying attention to CSR if customers and federal and state agencies weren’t forcing them to?
1. Would organizations really be paying attention to CSR if customers and federal and state agencies weren’t forcing them to? Why or why not?
2. Would the CSR policies of an organization influence your decision to use its products or services? Why or why not?
3. Which is more ethical: altruistic CSR or strategic CSR? Provide examples to explain your answer.
4. How would you measure your carbon footprint?
5. If a carbon-offset project is already profitable, is it ethical to provide credits over and above those profits? Why or why not?
6. Consider the company you currently work for (or one you have worked for in the past). What initiatives could it start to be more socially responsible? How would you propose such changes?