Photovoice participatory research work, take some time to reflect on your experiences, Here are some guiding questions, but your reflections should not just be answers to these. Consider these as jump off questions and then take off with your thoughts.
1. What were the most revealing insights you gained from engaging with Photovoice?
2. How did it help you learn about diversity in the community that you explored?
3. How did working with Photovoice enhance your current leadership work in your school with your diverse students?
4. How did working with Photovoice enhance your leadership skills for future work with diverse students?
5. Based on your limited experience (short course duration) would you want to explore this methodology with your students or other members of the school community?
6. Would this be a qualitative methodology that you would consider for future research (as a doctoral student or otherwise)?
a focus on social justice. You learned and researched diverse populations and used Photovoice as an action research tool to understand a specific issue related to diverse groups of students and looked at transformative action to solve the problem. Discuss how the Photovoice project helped to address social justice for the diversity issue that you are studied.