The issue in the present cause is whether termination of an at-will employee for his refusal to dismiss his pending claims against a third party…constitutes a violation of Oklahoma’s public….
What is your reaction when faced with stressful or time-pressured situations
When faced with stressful or time-pressured situations:
1. I use effective time-management methods such as keeping track of my time, making to-do lists, and prioritizing tasks.
2. I reaffirm my priorities so that less important things don’t drive out more important things.
3. I maintain a program of regular exercise for fitness.
4. I maintain an open, trusting relationship with someone with whom I can share my frustrations.
5. I know and practice several temporary relaxation techniques such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation.
6. I maintain balance in my life by pursuing a variety of interests outside work.