There is a need to understand the legal aspects surrounding differing hacking methods so that their implication can be fully understood. Create a 10- to 15-slide or a 6- to 8-minute presentation examining the legal and illegal aspects of hacking. This presentation can be created using your choice of presentation application as long as it is downloadable to the learning management system and/or instructor approved.
Include the following within the presentation:
- What is hacking’s role in establishing proper penetration testing?
- What are the current federal and applicable state laws relating to the consequences of illegal hacking? How are they proposed, how are they changed, and how have they progressed over time?
- What are the current federal and applicable state laws protecting Internet users from hacking? How are they proposed, how are they changed, and how have they progressed over time?
- List differing penetration testing methodologies that are deemed legal.
- Distinguish between legal and illegal practices, examining the boundaries to decide what practices are legal or illegal from a Christian worldview perspective. Is it just the law or is it more than the law? How does one not step over the line? How would you define this from a Christian worldview as well?
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopeWrite.