Business Focus B2C B2B Total A survey of B2B marketers (marketers that focus primarily on attracting businesses) and B2C marketers (marketers that primarily target consumers) was based on 1000 B2B….
What are the ethical and legal issues that appear in the article?
1: Provide a brief summary of the article.
- What are the purposes of the reading? What does the author seem to be trying to accomplish?
- What point of view or perspective does the reading seem to take or promote? What questions does it raise but leave unanswered?
Paragraph 2: Ethical Dilemmas and Stakeholders
Identify and describe major ethical dilemmas that appear in the article-including who is affected by the issue and how.
Paragraph 3: Legal & Ethical Issues
- What are the ethical and legal issues that appear in the article?
- How are the ethical principles being presented in the article in your own words?
- As the semester progresses: how does the reading relate to others that we have studied in our course?
- How does the reading relate to your own life experiences, ideas, values, etc.?
- What is your action plan, judgment, or evaluation after reading this case?
- How would this case impact your role as a future healthcare administrator?
- Would your judgment differ if you were to switch modes (from emotional to rational)?
Include references in APA format.
Approximate length: 500 to 750 words.