About the Skill Here are several steps we recommend for developing an organization’s safety and health program. Whether or not such programs are chiefly the responsibility of one individual, every….
The Effects of Drugs on a Man’s Reproductive System
The Effects of Drugs on a Man’s Reproductive SystemThere has been a lot of research on how teratogens cause genetic and congenital birth defects in babies. What are Teratogens? They are anything that will interfere with the growth or development of a fetus. You will find article after article about the effects of women smoking, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol on developing babies. But what happens if a man smokes, takes drugs, or drinks alcohol? Can this harm a developing fetus?Directions:
- Please write at least 200 wordson this topic.
- Save and name your assignment Week 1 Research Assignment, then save on your computer. This document can then be uploaded by clicking-on Browse my Computer.
- Be sure to cite at least one source other than your textbook.
- Please read pages 59- 64 from Chapter 2.
- You might want to look at these websites:
Grading Criteria Earned Points/ Maximum Points Explains teratogens and how they cause genetic and congenital birth defects in babies. 40/40 Evaluates the impact that drugs/alcohol have on the reproductive system of a man and supports the statement of whether this can harm a developing fetus. 40/40 Proper APA format of citations and references. 10/10 Grammar, spelling, and correct APA format 10/10 Total 100/100