ETHICS CASE Questionable Values Produce Resignation at Goldman Sachs Allegations of serious impropriety and perhaps illegality surrounding Goldman Sachs’s contribution to the 2008 financial crisis have been well publicized. Allegations….
Risk Management Research
Corporate Finance – Risk Management Research PaperA research paper that analyzes and discusses organizational financial risks. Possible organizations and industries to choose from include software development, retail, hospitality, the payment card industry, energy & utilities, and healthcare. You will apply knowledge acquired in the course and use the concepts of multiple financial risks as the basis of research and analysis. The research paper should follow APA formatting style. The audience is upper-level business students.
Write a 1,000-1,200-word analysis discussing financial risk concepts and assess the impact of the different financial risks on an organization. You will structure your assignment using four research paper sections associated with corporate risk management.
- Define each financial risk, discuss the risk associated components, and evaluate the financial risks and how they affect the corporation’s financial status.
The research paper should include the following financial risks:
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- You may refer to the course material for supporting evidence, but you must also use at least three credible, outside sources and cite them using APA format. Please include a mix of both primary and secondary sources, with at least one source from a scholarly peer-reviewed journal. If you use any Study.com lessons as sources, please also cite them in APA (including the lesson title and instructor’s name).
- Primary sources are first-hand accounts such as interviews, advertisements, speeches, company documents, statements, and press releases published by the company in question.
- Secondary sources come from peer-reviewed scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Management. You may use like JSTOR, Google Scholar, and Social Science Research Network to find articles from these journals. Secondary sources may also come from reputable websites with .gov, .edu, or .org in the domain. (Wikipedia is not a reputable source, though the sources listed in Wikipedia articles may be acceptable.)
- Finance 301: Corporate Finance Course – Online Video Lessons | Study.com