Case study: Staff retention and staying power: Nissan builds on loyalty at Sunderland plantSome of carmaker’s earliest recruits are now among its most senior executives.Since the first Bluebird rolled off….
Memo to the CEO of the company you’ve been assessing throughout the course
Writea 2- to 3-page memo to the CEO of the company you’ve been assessing throughout the course, outlining your plan to create economic, social, and environmental value. In your memo, include the following items:
- An executive summary of the memo
- A summary of the organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations for converting weaknesses into strengths
- A summary of your Wk 3 findings on Porter’s Five Forces
- A summary of your Wk 4 findings on the Diamond of National Advantage
- A summary of your Wk 5 analysis of the firm as a learning organization
- Strategic recommendations based on your previous work in this course. Include the opportunity identified in Wk 2, the move into the country identified in Wk 4, and any recommended moves toward being a learning organization. Provide a rationale for each recommendation.
Citereferences to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Attached are the files from the previous weeks to use as a guide fir the Final Week 6 Assignment, which is detailed in the Summary (1st File) attachment
- Refer to posting in Course Questions, Hints, & Notes=> Style and Grammar Guidelines
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance