Final Paper Assignment The primary goal of your final assignment is to critically analyze the specific topic you have chosen regarding American national government. You have been preparing for this….
Identify the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs); the tasks, duties, and responsibilities (TDRs); and any other specifics for a registered nurse’s position.
In conducting a job analysis, there are two areas: (1) job-based and (2) person-based structure. For this assignment, identify the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs); the tasks, duties, and responsibilities (TDRs); and any other specifics for a registered nurse’s position. We will be using research efforts to complete the assignment. Refer to the BLS website to identify and collect needed data/basic information about a registered nurse’s position. Utilize to the A-Z Index to access information on registered nurses. Then, use the following website to create your own structure-based analysis: www.onetonline.org. Follow the steps listed below for the www.onetonline.org website to access the needed information.
- Search www.onetonline.org.
- Go to the Occupation Search section.
- Enter the keyword (registered nurse) or the O*NET-SOC code.
- Click the arrow.
- Identify/record code for registered nurses.
- Click Registered Nurses.
- View the report.
- Click the Custom tab in the middle of the page. (Note: You will customize/select your own job analysis specifics based on the job and person-based specifics.) The following information should be identified in the PowerPoint presentation:
- work activities and detailed work activities,
- technology skills,
- tools used,
- wages, and
- an explanation of what a job analysis is and its purpose.
- Check the appropriate boxes (see below for required information).
- Click GO.
Once the data is collected, complete an eight- to ten-slide PowerPoint presentation about the job-based and person-based structure needed for the registered nurse’s position.