Find an ASX listed Australian company of your choice. Listed Australian companies can be found on the website www.asx.com.au. You are required to download your chosen company’s latest annual report…..
Identify one real-life cybersecurity breach that may have occurred in the last 2 years.
- Identify one real-life cybersecurity breach that may have occurred in the last 2 years. Using the vulnerability-threat-control paradigm, evaluate the breach.[20 Marks]
- Tip:You may use any one breach from the followinglink.
- Symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic algorithms. Explain the two schemes and briefly discuss a use case for each technique within your own computing environment or organisation. Further analyse one practical scenario where both techniques are combined to create synergy. [20 Marks]
Task 2 : Short Answer Questions (20 Marks)
- Hacktivists and nation state actors are two well-known threat actors. Compare and contrast these two threat actors on any 2 aspects. [10 Marks]
- Analyse the difference between cross site scripting (XSS) attack and cross site request forgery (XSRF). [10 Marks]
NRSG258 202230 Assessment Task 1 Case study Consider the patient situation Kristy Parkes is a 35-year-old woman who owns and runs a large cattle farm with her husband in outback central Queensland. Together she and her husband have a 3-year-old son, Sam. Yesterday Kristy was thrown from her horse whilst mustering cattle. She landed on her right side and hit her head. She was not wearing a helmet. Her husband witnessed the event and rang for help and Kristy was air lifted to Brisbane Hospital, 2 hours away by the care flight rescue team. On arrival to hospital her X-rays showed she has fractured her pelvis in 2 places on the right side, and her head CT scan shows some right sided cerebral contusions. Kristy is intermittently confused. She remembers her horse bucking and her falling off but does not remember the events after her fall. She remains sometimes confused to place and time. Her spine and neck have been radiologically cleared and she has no neck pain. Kristy has no other medical history. She has been administered intravenous (IV) morphine for her pain and is waiting for surgery which is scheduled for tomorrow to repair her fractured but stable pelvis. Her husband has had to remain at home to care for their son and to continue to manage the family property. Question 1: Using the Roper Logan Tierney (RLT) model of nursing discuss the biological, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural factors Kristy and her family may be experiencing following her accident and injury. (500 words) Question 2: Explain the legal concepts of consent, the doctrine of necessity and enduring guardianship/NOK. Discuss how these legal considerations may or may not apply to Kristy’s situation. (200 words) Question 3 Kristy now has a valid consent for her surgery tomorrow. In preparing Kristy for surgery, outline three (3) preoperative nursing actions that are required and explain why they are required as part of her care. (300 words)NRSG258…