1. A semen analysis on a vasovasostomy patient has a normal sperm concentration; however, motility is decreased, and clumping is observed on the wet preparation. a. Explain the possible connection….
How will your reward your staff members who show great improvements
This case is asking you to develop an ongoing review and monitoring schedule of coding quality for the next year based on the results from an outside review. You may ask yourself why I need to do this case study? The reason is that you may not be a coder or a coding manager, but you will most likely be an administrator that is very concerned about the quality of work of the coding staff and its impact on revenues in your organization. Please read the theory into practice and real world case on the attached file. Develop an ongoing review and monitoring schedule of the coding function for the next year based on the results from the outside review. Include internal and external reviews, coding inservices, physician workshops, and external seminars/educational sessions that will be performed and or provided for your staff. The schedule should be specific. In addition to preparing the schedule, outline how you will maintain coding quality statistics and report them back to the HIM Director and Compliance Committee at your facility. How will your reward your staff members who show great improvements? How will you reward and/or recognize that your staff has made improvements overall?…….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers