Portfolio 2 Assignment: Online Shopping Application (10%, due Week 12, Sunday 24 January 11:59pm) Overview This is the first part of the second Portfolio-worth 10% of your final grade for….
How many user programmable general purpose bits are available in the status register of 8051?
1. Bit address 07H contains logic 1, what is the value of bit 07H after executing the instruction MOV 20H, #01H
(a) 0 (b) 1
2. Memory location 81H contains F0H. What will be the value of Accumulator after executing the instruction MOV A, 81H
(a) 81H (b) 00H (c) F0H (d) Random data
3. The target controller is a standard 8051. Memory location 81H contains F0H. What will be the value of accumulator after executing the instructions
MOV R0, #81H MOV A, @R0
(a) 81H (b) 00H (c) F0H (e) Random data
4. Name the register signalling the status of accumulator related operations
(a) A (b) B (c) PSW (d) SP
(e) None of these
5. How many user programmable general purpose bits are available in the status register of 8051?
(a) 0 (b) 1 (c) 2 (d) 3 (e) 4
6. The accumulator content is 02H. What will be the status of the ‘parity bit P’ of the Status Register?
(a) 1 (b) 0
7. The accumulator contains 0FH. The overfl ow (OV) carry (C) fl ag and Auxiliary carry fl ag (AC) are in the
set state. What will be status of these fl ags after executing the instruction ADD A, #1
(a) OV = 0; C = 0; AC = 0 (b) OV = 0; C = 0; AC = 1
(c) OV = 1; C = 1; AC = 1 (d) OV = 1; C = 1; AC = 0
8. The register bank selector bits RS0, RS1 are 0 and 1. What is the physical address of register R0?
(a) 00H (b) 08H (c) 0FH (d) 10H (e) 18H
9. The machine cycle for a standard 8051 controller consists of
(a) 2T States (b) 4T States (c) 6T States (d) 8T States