Assume that you are in charge of pricing for a firm that produces pickles. You have fixed costs of $2,000,000. Variable costs are $0.75 per jar of pickles. You are….
Explain each of the four bases for segmenting consumer markets or each of the five bases for segmenting business markets.
Choose a business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) company that uses target marketing. Then, you will need to complete the following list:
- Briefly introduce the company you have chosen.
- Gather examples of its activities and products that support its business model. Remember to properly cite and reference the sources of information you find. You should have at least two references from business-related or news websites.
- Explain each of the four bases for segmenting consumer markets or each of the five bases for segmenting business markets.
- In the company you chose, describe which of these bases for segmenting markets is used, and describe how the selected segmenting options are achieved.
- Examine how these factors influence the promotional strategies of your chosen company.
Your essay must be at least four pages in length and double-spaced, not counting the title and reference pages. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Use APA style guidelines for formatting.