‘Public law has grown to meet the needs of justice on the one hand and of good government on the other by holding public administration to as much of its….
Discuss four strategies you would use to encourage young children to try new foods.
Part 1: Introduction New Foods
In a two-paragraph overview, address the following items below on introducing new foods to young children:
- What is the importance of introducing young children to new foods?
- Discuss four strategies you would use to encourage young children to try new foods.
Part 2: Menu Planning
In this part of the assignment, you will create a 3-day menu plan for the age group of your choice that would be appropriate for the early learning environment. Your menu must include:
- Identification of specific age group
- 2-3 year-olds
- 4-5 year-olds
- 6-8 year-olds
- Food choices for breakfast
- 1 serving of fruit
- 1 serving of whole grain
- 1 serving of diary
- Food choices for lunch
- 1 serving from all 4 food groups (protein, fruits/vegetables, whole grains, dairy)
- 1 recommended ‘new food’ for young children to try
- Food choices for two snacks
- 1 serving from at least 2 different food groups (protein, fruits/vegetables, whole grains, dairy)
- Alternative food choices for children with allergies, food preferences (vegetarians, etc.), or other dietary restrictions