You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson…..
Design, develop and document a risk management plan related to: environmental impact issues—including resource use and management
Project 1 (2000 words)
- Design, develop and document a risk management plan related to: environmental impact issues—including resource use and management
Explain why and how you would initiate and implement the risk management plan and:
- Establish the context and scope of the plan.
- Identify the risk/s.
- Analyse the risks.
- Select, plan and document risk management treatments.
- Explain the implementation monitoring and evaluation processes.
Format your risk identification, analysis and improvement plan/ proposal (or action plan) in a manner that would be accepted by senior management. Ensure that all risk scenarios are addressed and catered for.
- the plan
- research results and tools used in the assessment process and in the plan design
- any relevant support information, charts, graphs, statistics etc
The plan must clearly describe the risk/s, proposed actions, resource needs, responsible persons, time frames, deadlines, expected outcomes and success metrics
- Write a 2,000-words paper explaining what continuous improvement means in the context of organisational success.
- the concept can and should be applied
- it is possible to lead continuous improvement systems and processes opportunities for improvement can be managed to provide benefits for an organisation
Outline how you, as an organisational leader, would gather information about continuous improvement needs and would contribute to and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
What actions would you take to ensure that employees in the organisation understood the need for improvement and were able to cope with the accompanying changes?
Use work-based examples or scenarios to support your answer. Tables, graphical diagrams, charts or statistical information can be included if relevant.
The ideas presented in your paper need to be logically sequenced, relevant to the topic and should provide evidence of wider reading. Quotations and references should be correctly cited in the text and referenced (Harvard referencing system) at the end. If necessary consult with your assessor regarding the referencing and citation process.
Project 3 (2000 words)
- You are a manager of a team of workers. You have come to realise that you have poor workplace relationships with those workers and that workers have poor relationships with each other. Describe what you could do to improve these relationships to ensure that morale improves, productivity increases and a sense of teamwork is developed. Make sure you explain why effective workplace relationships are necessary.
You will need to discuss:
- communication in relation to the achievement of work responsibilities
- the resolution of issues raised by workers
- the cultural diversity of workers
- winning the trust and confidence of workers
- interpersonal communication styles
- the management of conflict
- any relevant legislation
Use examples in your response wherever possible.
Whilst you can use materials presented in this unit, you will need to demonstrate that you have conducted your own research. Make sure you reference any sources used in your response