Part 1: Case Studies Directions: Identify the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria that you notice in the case studies below and explain how the client meets the criteria. Include the diagnosis that….
Considering the organisation’s strategic direction, clarify the organisation’s objectives, values, and standards
- Using media and language appropriate to the individuals and group circumstances, communicate the following information to a range of stakeholders (providing any documentation utilised):
- Considering the organisation’s strategic direction, clarify the organisation’s objectives, values, and standards
- Establish the linkages between the objectives, values and standards of the organisation and the responsibilities of relevant groups and individuals
- In a manner which builds commitment to the organisation, state and explain clear expectations of the internal groups and individuals
- Address the expectations of the organisation
- As incidents arise, promptly investigate them and clearly communicate the results to relevant groups and individuals. Provide the records of incidents investigated.