Give a flannel board presentation. 1. Set up area with board. 2. Check pieces. 3. Practice. 4. Place pieces in order of appearance. 5. Gather children. 6. Place pieces out….
Comment every function and “paragraph” of code. Comment any line of code that does more than two things.
Code Conventions (Required)
- Comment every function and “paragraph” of code. Comment any line of code that does more than two things.
- Follow good indenting practices; I don’t care how many spaces you indent by as long as it’s something reasonable.
- use_snake_case_for_names, as this is C style.
- You may use i/j/k, s/t/u, and x/y/z as integer, string and float/double names for loop control variables, temporary variables and contexts where there is only a single important variable (like a function that takes only one parameter). All other variable and function names must be meaningful.
- Do not declare global variables, use goto, or use the returned result of assignments.
- Submit your code to Webcourses as a single .c
- Name your file cop3502-as1-lastname-firstname.c. For instance, my file will be named cop3502-as1-gerber-matthew.c.