A university management decided to invest in renewable energy.

A university management decided to invest in renewable energy. A solar power plant with a capacity of 500 kW (kilowatts) is to be installed in the campus. Total investment and operating cost of the plant is predicted to be $ 2 million with a useful life of 10 years. Considering weather conditions and the system efficiency, two different scenarios are considered for electricity production. In the first scenario, which is predicted to occur with a chance of 67%, total electricity production for a period of 10 years is expected to be 50 MW (Megawatt); whereas 30 MW in the second scenario, which has a likelihood of 33%. Up to 30 MW of production, the price is fixed at $0.13/kW. However, an average price of $ 0.06/kW is predicted for the sale above 30 MW. University management is looking for a preliminary contract to sell the surplus amount. One of electricity distribution companies has offered them a purchase option for $500 K. In return; the company will buy the production amount over 30 MW of electricity at the price of $ 0.13/kW. Considering the two scenarios, what would you suggest to the university management? Justify your suggestion.

find the cost of your paper

What are the elements of the Receiver’s marketing strategy (i.e., its positioning and target market) in 2018?

Use Different Headings for Each Question. APA style, References from academic and peer review, and scholarly articles only. Keep the sentences of references short. 1. Use Ansoff’s Matrix and evaluate….

Brand Development and ManagemenT

Attached is my course project. (Use the information from my course project only) Create a presentation that summarizes your Marketing Plan paper using the outline below. Effective presentations are professional….

Create a project plan for the Board of Directors in Microsoft Word or Excel.

Scenario You have just been hired as a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited and have been assigned your first project. Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) is a custom furniture manufacturer that specializes….