1. What are some of the rare side effects of fluoroquinolones?
2. When would you take them? For what diseases/infections?
3. What side effects would you be willing to put up with in exchange for antibiotics that would eradicate an infection?
4. What are some concerns about mitochondrial damage as related to fluoroquinolone use?
5. What do you know about risk-benefit analysis? When do you feel the benefit of using antibiotics outweighs the risks of side effects?
6. What are some things doctors are doing now to minimize antiobiotic resistance? How does antibiotic resistance affect you as a patient and human?
7. What are some things that you can do to minimize antibiotic resistance?