Is it possible that a 4-year-old could develop addictive behavior? 1. Emma’s parents sought professional advice but wanted Emma to continue developing computer skills. What plan of action do you….
What additional data would you require to improve your findings?
Download most recent annual report of TESLA Inc. and one of its competitors – Ford.
Conduct following analysis:
- Compare the liquidity, leverage, activity and profitability ratios of the two companies. Prepare the detailed comparison report indicating the strengths and weaknesses of each company.
- What is the use of Common Size analysis? Conduct common size analysis of two companies and discuss your findings.
- What are the limitations of above analysis? What additional data would you require to improve your findings? How would you use this information to enhance your analysis?
- Wordcount: 2000
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission is required in MS Word format in Part 1 of the Assignment and MS Excel is required to be copied or embedded in Word itself. In MS Word document, Students must have a cover page, with name and word limit written on the same.
The students can base their replies on wider research, even from the internet sources, however, all information should be appropriately referred using Business School’s referencing style. Though students’ quantitative analysis will be same, however, justification, use of theory, paper structure and background for recommendation is to be explained in detail for which you will get higher awards.