The purpose of this assessment task is to provide students with the opportunity to demonstrate their comprehension of the introductory theoretical components of your area of specialisation. Students are given….
Systems Levels (Micro-, Meso-, And Macro)
The benefits, concerns, and challenges of a systems approach offer the practice scholar several ways to view a health problem. Select a practice problem within your unique setting and consider the following.
- Describe the selected problem from two of the three systems levels (micro-, meso-, and macro).
- Explain how the outcomes of one system-level effect the other level?
- How are the systems approach beneficial in improving healthcare quality and safety?
Use an APA style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 year), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.