Nickel based superalloys are a class of high performance materials that are reserved for situations where resistance to high stress, high temperatures and high stresses are required. With the advent….
Structural Family Therapy Treatment Goals
You were introduced to a family in the structural family therapy demonstration video in this unit’s study (linked in Resources). Use the information about the family from the session you watched as your guide, and keep in mind what you read in each text (chapter 10) about goal development and treatment planning. Then, complete the following: (300 words or more)
- 1. Identify the presenting problem.
- 2. Devise three specific goals for this family based on the information from the demonstration. Include one goal addressing each of the early, middle, and late phases of treatment.
- 3. Clearly and thoroughly discuss how you arrived at these goals and how these goals align with the structural family therapy model.
Based on what you learned about the client family from the demonstration video (linked in Resources), imagine you are the therapist who will see them for their next visit. Identify an intervention from the structural family therapy model that you would apply in the session. In this discussion, briefly describe the intervention, including the following: (300 words or more)
- Its general purpose and goal.
- Who and what is the target of the intervention.
- Some questions that would be used to apply this intervention.
- The desired outcome of the intervention.
- The elements that make this intervention systemic in nature.
Use the literature from the unit and any additional literature to support your discussion post. (chapter 7)