For a nation or union of nations other than the U.S.:
- Select a civil airport, then
- Describe what actions have been taken by government to:
- Protect the airspace needed for safe aircraft arrivals and departures from obstruction by obstacles
- Assure that uses of the land surrounding the airport are compatible with aircraft noise
- Establish runway-use preferences, approach and departure routes to minimize noise impacts to surrounding areas
- Identify the legal powers used by government to accomplish each of those actions
- Provide images that illustrate the airport and surrounding areas affected by the actions described above
- Identify current airport noise and safety issues that remain of concern to the community and current activity underway to address those issues.
- Provide hyperlinks to references relied on.