Based on smear morphology and the red blood cell indices (mean cell volume [MCV], mean cell hemoglobin [MCH], mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration [MCHC]), the patient has a severe microcytic, hypochromic….
734.3.1: Principles of Leadership – The graduate applies principles of leadership to promote high-quality healthcare in a variety of settings through the application of sound leadership principles.
734.3.2: Interdisciplinary Collaboration – The graduate applies theoretical principles necessary for effective participation in an interdisciplinary team.
734.3.3: Quality and Patient Safety – The graduate applies quality improvement processes intended to achieve optimal healthcare outcomes, contributing to and supporting a culture of safety.
734.3.4: Healthcare Utilization and Finance – The graduate analyzes financial implications related to healthcare delivery, reimbursement, access, and national initiatives.
National initiatives driven by the American Nurses Association have determined nursing-sensitive outcome indicators that are intended to focus plans and programs to increase quality and safety in patient care. The following outcomes are commonly used nursing-sensitive indicators:
• Complications such as urinary tract infections, pressure ulcers, hospital acquired pneumonia, and DVT
• Patient falls
• Surgical patient complications, including infection, pulmonary failure, and metabolic derangement
• Length of patient hospital stay
• Restraint prevalence
• Incidence of failure to rescue, which could potentially result in increased morbidity or mortality
• Patient satisfaction
• Nurse satisfaction and staffing…
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers