You have recently been appointed as an Adviser to Rukhsana Davison, Director of the OrganicToy Company. She is considering moving her business to online. Currently the businessoperates from a bedroom….
In this reflection, you must identify leaders you know personally or through media who are prosocial.
The Prosocial Leadership Reflection assignment consists of two individual sections. For the first part of this assignment, you will write a one-page reflection on how religious faith or deeply-held values influence how your personal identity is formed or how you desire your identity to be formed. You will use the attached journal article, “Christian Identity as Primary Foundation to Workplace Ethics”, as a point of reflectionThe second part, also consisting of one page, should be a reflection based on the attached “Prosocial Leadership” article and the following website:
In this reflection, you must identify leaders you know personally or through media who are prosocial. The submission should contain at least three paragraphs explaining the following:
- Prosocial Leader’s name. _____________________
- What is the Prosocial Leader’s story? Describe the person.Explain how they served others without regard to reward and no thought to punishment.
- How does your chosen leader meet all specifications for prosocial leadership as defined by Batson’s work on altruistic motivation?
- Provide a picture of your chosen Prosocial Leader (either as an attachment through the assignment submission portal alongside the paper attachment or you may insert the image in your paper).
- Provide supporting media sources (videos, articles, etc.) if available.
- Cite your references in proper APA formatting (two minimum).
Your paper must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Your paper must be at least 2 pages in length.
- Your paper must include a reference page, but a title page and abstract are not necessary.
- Your paper must be double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins.
- Your paper must follow current APA guidelines. Please refer to the “Start Here” menu folder for a list of APA resources.
- Your paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document attachment.
Please refer to the Prosocial Leadership Reflection Rubric for further information on the grading and expectations of the assignment.