John is a 20-year-old single male working as an apprentice plumber and living with his parents. He has three other siblings. He has a diagnosis of first episode psychosis and….
Identify a clinical issue/situation you have reflected upon that requires improvement;
Students will formulate a reflective plan on an issue they have identified in their specialty practice that requires improvement. The students need to state the objectives for the plan, conduct a critical review of the literature, and synthesise contemporary knowledge about reflective practice to develop strategies that will improve their professional practice.
- Identify a clinical issue/situation you have reflected upon that requires improvement;
- Identify a reflective model/theory you are going to utilise in this plan;
- State the objectives of the reflective plan;
- Conduct a critical literature review utilising at least 12 refereed journal articles using key terms, and appropriate search engines to assist in finding supporting evidence;
- Synthesise the identified relevant literature into a coherent and logical discussion paper about what is known on the topic and what strategies you have identified to improve the specialty practice.