The project will involve determining the roots of a virial equation of state with cubic order dependency on specific volume. This program can be used in the future for helping to….
How do you measure poverty, poverty gap and income inequality?
- In defining development to include more than just the growth of per capita income, there is an implicit assumption that the growth of per capita income alone is not sufficient to guarantee the reduction of poverty and the growth of self-esteem. Is it possible that there could be growth of per capita income without the achievement of other objectives (what are the other ingredients of Econ Development)? Give specific example (s) in reference to developing country case study as part of your answer.
- How do you distinguish between the concept of development economics and that of traditional economic growth? Do you agree with the notion of many economists who contend that the development economics is greater in scope than traditional economics? Why or why not? Give example (s) of specific country case studies as part of your answer.
- What do you consider to be the most important of 8 millennium development goals and why? Did the MDGs achieve its goals so far? Why or why not? If not, is it possible to achieve by 2030? Give example (s) of specific country case studies as part of your answer.
- What are the most important characteristics that might have considered cause and effect relations in explaining slow pace of economic development of low-income countries? Give relevant data in supporting your logics for specific country study.
- How do you measure poverty, poverty gap and income inequality? Provide some numerical data of your country case study as part of your explanations.