Neonatal resuscitation program A term baby was vigorous at birth but receives CPAP for 3 minutes after birth for grunting respirations. The baby is now 15 minutes old, breathing comfortably….
Government, FDI, and Foreign Exchange
Presentation—Government, FDI, and Foreign Exchange
One area of international business in which the government has an important regulatory role is foreign direct investment and foreign exchange. It is important for business professionals to understand the rationale and methods for restrictions in these areas.
Research government’s role in FDI and foreign exchange using your textbook, University online library resources, and the Internet. Based on your research, develop a presentation. Your role is of an educational specialist in international business and your audience is a group of middle managers.
Discuss the following in your presentation:
- Motivations and methods by which governments can promote and restrict international trade
- Foreign direct investment and its importance
- Market for foreign exchange and the factors that drive pricing changes in the market
- Value of the foreign exchange market to an international business
- Risks of the foreign exchange market to an international business and methods to control the risks
Submit your work in a 12 slide PowerPoint presentation. Use the speaker notes area to write the information supporting the slides. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.