Topic- Schizophrenia – 500 words This is a group assignment. I am send the full instruction so to get a clear view. My Part is PART1 Introduction and Criteria 1….
For this assessment, you are required to post a journal entry as a reflection piece.
For this assessment, you are required to post a journal entry as a reflection piece. This reflective post will be related to your work in a complex (critical) care context during your WIL experience (clinical experience). You are required to write one reflective piece prior to your clinical experience. Reflective piece will be 400 words in length.
You are required to make two online journal entries for this assessment.
Point 1. Prior to your WIL. The due date for this entry will be provided by the learning facilitator once your WIL dates have been confirmed.
To complete this assessment task, you are required to complete the following:
Journal entry – Point 1 – Prior to WIL (400 words)
1. Reflect upon your own beliefs, attitudes and the nursing care you could provide to individuals who are experiencing an acute illness/injury that requires complex (critical) care and their families, with your current level of knowledge and experience in this area of nursing.
2. Given what you know already about delivering person-centred, culturally and spiritually safe care, how will you maintain person-centred care to the patient and education and support to the family, in an environment where complex (critical) nursing care is focused on monitoring physiological responses to treatments and recognising clinical deterioration?
3. Do you have any fears or concerns about experiencing this area of nursing care? How may debriefing with colleagues, other health professionals or mentors help in this situation? How may debriefing about experiences contribute to your self-care?
Reflective writing tips
Reflective writing ordinarily occurs in the first person and works best when you think deeply about a topic and look at both the positives as well as opportunities to improve in a situation.
Please also be aware of the following requirements:
• If your reflections involve ideas you have read about, viewed or heard on a podcast, you must cite the sources and reference them.
• No introduction and conclusion are required for this assessment.
• Headings can be used for this assessment.
• No dot points allowed: use complete sentences.
• Adhere to the word count (800 words [+/-10%] excluding the reference list.
• Academic references are to be included on a separate page using APA (7th ed.) guidelines.
• Your assessment must be submitted as a word document and not in protected view.
• Your assessment should be in 12-point font, Arial or Times New Roman, 1.5 line spaced and a minimum of 2.5cm margins.
It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research should you cite someone else’s work in your journal. Please see more information on referencing here in the Academic Writing Guide found via the Academic Skills website.