Our political system is characterized by certain fundamental features to include a system of laws, rights, and liberties. The laws, created and supported by the Constitutional framework, are designed to….
Discuss the case for and against Aggressive Ethics Policy and active Corporate Social Responsibility.
Answer the following questions in a clear concise essay.
1) Discuss the case for and against Aggressive Ethics Policy and active Corporate Social Responsibility.
2) Describe the interrelationship between affirmative action, diversity, the glass ceiling and a history of discrimination. What ethical principles are in play here?
3) In your view, what is the best way to ensure consumer protection?
4) Research two or more current advertisements and discuss whether they meet ethical standards. Defend your decision.
5) Describe and provide an example of a conflict of interest in a business situation.
6) What is a Fair Wage? What are the characteristics of a fair wage? What is the difference between a fair wage, living wage, and minimum wage?
7) What is meant by the right to organize? Why has union organizing declined in recent years?