Design a hydrocooling unit that can cool fruits and vegetables from 30 to 5°C at a rate of 20,000 kg/h under the following conditions: The unit will be of flood….
Discuss in detail how the mechanical and magnetic properties of nanomaterials vary with particle size.
1. Explain with a suitable example, the synthesis of nanostructured materials employing self-assembly, self-organisation and template-based methods.
2. Discuss in detail how the mechanical and magnetic properties of nanomaterials vary with particle size.
3. Describe a technique to synthesise nanophase materials. Discuss their applications in various fields.
4. Why do nanostructured particles find potential applications?
5. What is meant by surface induced effect?
6. How are nanostructured particles used for health applications?
7. What is the relation between properties and applications of nanoparticles?