American Builders, Inc. has just completed construction of the Freedom Tower – a 250 floor skyscraper located in California, which is now the world’s largest building. This massive tower cost….
Describe and explain the process of authentication in a data system.
5. Describe and explain the process of authentication in a data system.
6. Describe and discuss common authentication types. Give examples to support your answer.
7. What are the components of two-factor authentication? Provide examples to support your answer.
8. Why are database views important and how are they beneficial in a DBMS?
9. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of operating in the cloud environment. How does this affect data security at rest and in transit?
1. What is a zero-day attack? Why do these represent a significant threat to information systems?
2. How does penetration testing provide likely clues for potential zero-day attacks? Why is this not comprehensive enough to identify all potential zero-day attacks?
3. How do chains of escalation and incident response plans help to minimize the impact of a zero-day attack? Give examples to justify your position.
4. How are insider threats and zero-day attacks similar in terms of security planning?