You have been given the assignment to read Beer School: Bottling Success at The Brooklyn Brewery. Upon completion of reading this informative book dealing with this real life rags to riches entrepreneurial….
complete the puzzle below using terminology from the chapter
Crossword puzzle. Please complete the puzzle below using terminology from the
5. Freight : buyer is responsible for freight costs.
7. Originates customer invoice.
8. FOB : client takes responsibility for merchandise when it arrives.
9. Order-filling technology example.
1. Internal control relationship between custody, recordkeeping, and authorization.
2. Recipient of customer order.
3. Guides inventory selection in the warehouse.
4. Business processes create this.
6. A advice typically accompanies a client’s check.
7. Recipient of deposit slip