case study critique will be between 3–5 pages in length, should discuss the major facts of the case, and should tell whether or not you believe the right decision(s) was/were made and why. The format of each case study critique should be as follows:
* Identify the important facts in the case study
* What decision(s) were made in the case study
* Do you believe the decisions were appropriate
* Discuss any alternative solution(s) to the problem and support those solutions with additional research (with similar cases)
* Make sure each section is labeled appropriately (Facts, Decision, Solution, Conclusion)
* Citation style: APSA, APA, Chicago
* All papers should use the following format: Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1” margins from left to right and top to bottom, double spaced, number pages, and include a title page.