You are applying for a salesperson job at Rooms to Go, and the hiring manager would like you to write at least 3 pages on what makes a good salesperson…..
A statement detailing your ‘field of research’ – in this, you must clearly explain the relevance of your field of research for the profession, towards which you are studying
Step 1, worth 15% of total unit marks: Single-page project plan.
This assignment requires you to submit, at the end of week 4, a single page project plan. This project plan will contain five components:
- A statement detailing your ‘field of research’ – in this, you must clearly explain the relevance of your field of research for the profession, towards which you are studying.
- A source of secondary data linked to your chosen field of research. You will be required to either include a website with a link to a publicly available secondary data set, or a short description of how you will use publicly available sources as secondary data.
- A research question or questions that can be answered with the secondary data set you identified; this requires clarity on the questions and possibly a more detailed definition of variables or key themes to be explored.
- The search terms you propose to use in Google Scholar to identify literature in the field of the research question.
- Pick (at least) THREE peer-reviewed scholarly articles that arise from the result of your search and that you think will be suitable to become part of your project’s literature review. Write two sentences that combine ALL THREE (or more, if you have chosen more) of these sources (referenced correctly) and provide them in a reference list.