Assignment Content Review the Strategic Management Project Background and your strategic management research journal entries from Weeks 1–4. Create a 10-slide presentation for Caterpillar Inc. leadership in which you summarize your key findings, propose….
You have been asked to explain to a new group of employees your organisation’s practices with regard to customer service.
You have been asked to explain to a new group of employees your organisation’s practices with regard to customer service. Plan and document a presentation* (see below) that you might give. For the purposes of this project you can use a hypothetical organisation.
In the presentation you will need to explain:
- the procedures that should be followed to work with customers and identify their needs
- what questions you might ask to help match customer needs with products/services
- how they can help customers:
- evaluate products and services
- prioritise their preferences
- what information they should provide
- how they will reach agreement
- the legislation and ethical requirements with which they must comply
- how to identify potential areas of difficulty in customer service delivery and take appropriate actions
- when they might need to explain their rights and responsibilities to a customer
- what records they should keep
* Presentation information:
- Use MS PowerPoint or Google Slides to prepare your presentation
- Slide deck should comprise 15-20 slides
- Slides should present all the essential information
- Slides should not be overcrowded – bullet point format is best, with an average of 7 points per slide (following best practice)
- Images are optional, but copyright must be respected
- Slide deck should have a cover slide giving title of presentation and author
- Each slide should have title of presentation in header, and also title of topic (e.g. ‘helping customers evaluate products and services’) above content
- Upload slides at the appropriate submission point