When new customers are brought on board at PlastiPharm, they meet not only with the sales team, which is responsible for explaining the features of the products the company sells,….
Write an unsolicited job application letter for the post of Manager at Unilever. Use AIDA approach and follow the full block format of letter writing.
1. Write an unsolicited job application letter for the post of Manager at Unilever. Use AIDA approach and follow the full block format of letter writing. (3)
2. Being the CEO of Unilever, write a letter refusing the job applicant above. Use indirect approach and block format of letter writing. (3)
3. Write an inter-office memo announcing the release of arrears to your employees. (3)
4. Being the Head of Organizing Committee, set agenda points for a meeting relating to the upcoming Entrepreneurs’ Conference at Iqra Unversity. (2)
5. Write a termination letter to an employee guilty of corruption. (3)
6. Selecting the Approach:Select approach you would use (direct or indirect) for the following negative messages. Also, draft a letter for the ones with indirect approach. (make sure you are incorporating buffer and using subordinate clause and passive voice to imply the bad news) (6)
I. An e-mail message to your boss informing her that you will not able to make it to the office for one week due to a domestic emergency.
II. An e-mail message to a customer informing her that the dress she ordered is out of stock.
III. A blog post to all employees notifying them that the water supply will remain suspended tomorrow.
IV. A letter from a travel agent to a customer stating that her refund claim for a missed flight has been turned down.
V. A letter from an electronics store stating that the customer will not be reimbursed for a malfunctioning cell phone still under warranty (the terms of the warranty do not cover damages to phones that were accidentally dropped from a moving car).