Project 4-5: View Digital Certificates When entering private information on a Web page, such as a credit card number, it is important to first ensure that the Web site’s digital….
Write a financial analysis for a U.S.-based, publicly traded organization.
To begin, research the latest two years of financial statements for a publicly traded organization based in the United States. Obtain the organization’s three most recent annual reports. You may choose any organization, as long as the data needed to complete this assessment is available to you. Copy the raw financial data of your selected company into an Excel sheet (with labels). Then, calculate the financial ratios and other metrics using built-in Excel functions. Do not type the answers. This Excel sheet must be submitted along with your report.
Then, write an analysis (10–12 pages) of your findings. Apply theories, methods, and analytical tools, including capital structure and financial statement ratio analysis. Address the following in your analysis:
- Analyze the financial statements of a publicly traded company.
- Identify the industry of the organization and present industry statistics.
- Perform a complete financial analysis of the organization’s financial statements for the last two years, including horizontal, vertical, and changes in ratios.
- Analyze the impacts and specific risks of international trade on the organization’s financial statements.
- What are the financial research sources to support your analysis?
- What specifics from the financial statements would be at greatest risk?
- Evaluate financial analyses used for general business management planning and decision making.
- Identify and analyze important segments (percentage of sales or subsidiaries).
- Analyze cash flows.
- Compare and evaluate the organization’s ratios against the industry averages.
- Analyze the impact of ethical, regulatory, and tax considerations on the organization’s financial policy decisions.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Format the title page, citations, references, and any tables, graphs, or charts according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources:Minimum of 10 references, of which three should be academic journals and no more than two should be textbooks.
- Length of paper:10–12 typed, double-spaced pages—not including the title page, references, tables, graphs, or charts.
- Font and font size:Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Free From Plagiarism