Scholar-Practitioner Project Assignment: The Focus Group Protocol As a public health professional, it is likely that you will conduct focus groups as part of community health assessments. Focus groups are….
What skills might a graduate nurse need to increase their employability?
1) What skills might a graduate nurse need to increase their employability?
2) What is the importance of ongoing professional development in your own words and the requirements once registered?
3) What are some concerns identified in the literature in transitioning to the role of a registered nurse?
4) What resources are available for nursing students on the Flinders University CareerHub website and how can these be utilised?
5) What do the following acronyms stand for and describe the roles of ALL the following organisations in your own words? AHPRA NMBA ANMAC ANMF ACN
6) What is the registered nurse role compared with other health professions? Write about the different roles in your own words. Please refer to the nursing pod entitled Interprofessional Education Pod.
7) Identify at least one personal challenge for yourself as a graduate nurse and describe what the literature and evidence state about this challenge?
8) What strategy or strategies can be identified in the literature to help manage this challenge you have identified as a graduate nurse?
9) What is one challenge identified in the literature that a graduate nurse might face and describe the reasons given for this challenge?
10) What strategy or strategies can be identified in the literature to help manage this challenge as a graduate nurse?