Urinalysis Hands on Lab Assignment Introduction: The million nephrons in each of your kidneys form urine and which allows the body to get rid of metabolic wastes from blood….
What is the par value of the preferred stock?
Answer the following questions in 1,050 words using the Lachlin Corporation Balance Sheet located on p. 575 of Financial Accounting:
- How many shares of common stock are outstanding?
- Assuming there is a stated value, what is the stated value of the common stock?
- What is the par value of the preferred stock?
- If the annual dividend on preferred stock is $36,000, what is the dividend rate on preferred stock?
- If dividends of $72,000 were in arrears on preferred stock, what would be the balance reported for retained earnings?
Use the Week 4 Excel® spreadsheet and submit with your answers.