Bibitor, LLC Bibitor, LLC is a retail wine and spirit company, with 79 locations within the fictional state of Lincoln. Depending on the year-end, sales can range from 420-450….
What is the difference between justification and sanctification in Romans?
Introduction to the New Testament
Assessment 2 – Major Essay
Word Count :1500 words
Select one of the following questions to research. Your answers should include some discussion of
? Historical situation
Questions to chose from:
1. What is the difference between justification and sanctification in Romans?
2. Read James 2. Does James contradict Paul’s understanding of faith in Romans 4? What role, if any, do works have in Christian salvation?
3. Identify and explain the key components Matthew 16:18-19.
4. Extension Question: Explain the significance of Mark 16:9-20.
1. Select one of the questions.
2. Research the question and the relevant verses.
3. Your first body paragraph should have a heading called “Context” and include information about provenance, authorship, date, and historical situation.
4. This should be followed by 2-3 paragraphs that deal with key elements of the question and the relevant text.
5. Be sure to include an introduction and conclusion.
6. The essay should make reference to at least ten distinct sources.
7. Save your essay as a MS Word document thatincludes the appropriate cover pageand upload on to Moodle.
? Effectively discusses the four required contextual elements: Provenance, authorship, date, and historical situation.
? Essay interacts well with the Biblical text and explores the key issue of the prompt with sufficient depth
? Footnotes and Biblography
This essay should include at least ten distinct academic sources.
The following structure is recommended. (Use these as headings)
Introduction (approx. 150 words)
Context (approx. 400 words)
Key Point 1 [specify your own heading] (approx. 400 words)
Key Point 2 [specify your own heading] (approx. 400 words)
Conclusion(approx. 150 words)
Essay maintains quality expression throughout and is free from spelling, grammatical, and syntax errors.
Essay is within 10% of the total word count and is formatted according to current Chicago/Turabian style as outlined in the PSC Essay Writing Guide.