1. What are basic concepts of the feminist legal theories? 2. The trial attorney’s job is to present enough historical evidence to persuade a jury to accept a hypothesis—either there’s….
What is histogram? Explain the reason to use the trim parameter.
1.Which parameter is used to give the border colour in a bar chart?
(a) col (b) border
(c) colour (d) fill
10. Which command is used to save a file in R?
(a) dev.off() (b) dev.on()
(c) dev.save() (d) dev.close()
2. List the differences between the head() and tail() functions?
3. What is EDA? 4. Differentiate between invalid values and outliers. 5. How are missing values treated in R? 6. What is data visualisation? 7. How to calculate a data range? 8. How to find a mode value? 9. Give contrast of mean and median. 10. What is density plot?
11. What is histogram? Explain the reason to use the trim parameter.