You have been appointed as a Network System Administrator by the SoftTech company in Sydney to allocate public IP Version 4 (IPv4) address into 3 different locations, “2 remote offices….
What industry is Systems Consulting Group in? What is the value proposition and how global is it?
Case: Ellen Moore: Living and working in Korea.
Global Leadership Success Through Emotional and Cultural Intelligences
Prepare a five (5) minute presentation on: As outside consultants hired to provide a set of recommendations to the IJV board for how to resolve the situation and what should be done to help get the project back on track and why.
What recommendations would you make for each of the three people (Ellen Moore, Andrew Kilpatrick, Jack Kim) involved in the situation and how you would put the system project back on schedule?
1. What industry is Systems Consulting Group in? What is the value proposition and how global is it?
2. How would you describe Ellen Moore in terms of her experience and knowledge as a system consultant? As a manager? As someone with previous international experience?
3. What do you think are the problems that exist?
4. Why do these problems exist? Are they an issue of mismanagement? Gender? Personality? Or Cultures?
5. What would you recommend to solve the problems?