OpenTable was the first mover in the world of booking orders for restaurants around the globehttps://www.vox.com/2018/10/19/17698428/resy-restaurant-reservations-startup-opentable. After obtaining notoriety, they issued a massive IPOhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-opentable-idUSTRE5464CJ20090507 andhttps://press.opentable.com/news-releases/news-release-details/opentable-inc-prices-initial-public-offering/ resulting in a stock price….
What existing organization did you choose for the case analysis, and why did you choose it?
In this assignment, you will choose an existing organization to benchmark and complete a ROI case analysis.
A case analysis describes the organization, the problem or issue the organization is attempting to address, the perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue, and your informed recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue. Your case analysis should include references gathered from professional and academic sources to justify your reasoning. In your 1,000–1,200-word paper, please include the following information:
- What existing organization did you choose for the case analysis, and why did you choose it?
- What problem or issue is the organization attempting to address?
- Did the organization receive a positive return on investment (ROI) for its change plan? Why or why not?
- What other organizations are attempting to address the problem or issue, and how do their perspectives on or alternative solutions for the problem or issue differ in terms of return on investment (ROI)?
- What is your recommendation for the potential solution to the problem or issue at Heavy WorX? Considering your findings, what might be the potential return on investment (ROI) at Heavy WorX for this solution?